Will MitchellFounder / StartupBros.com
Thanks for the great article, very in-depth and informative and awesome in general!
Neil CampbellArchitect / Neil Campbell Architecture Atlanta
Awesome work man I love my new site thanks for getting everything done so quickly!
Kevin WatersHead Coach / Jacksonville Giants
Thanks for your help with the team site I appreciate your effort making our inaugural site launch a success.
Adrienne SmithEntrepreneur / adriennesmith.net
Thanks for contacting these amazing bloggers and sharing this with us.
Ryan BiddulphEntrepreneur / cashwithatrueconscience.com
Darnell, awesome post!
I am absolutely thrilled Darnell :) Till now, this is THE best interview ever!
My Goal Is to Exceed Your Expectations
Your success is my #1 priority
BRANDS AND COMPANIES I’VE WORKED WITH
Let's build something awesome together
- Domain and Hosting account setup (.com, .org, .net, etc.)
- WordPress Installation
- Premium Responsive WordPress design theme of your choice installed & configured.
- Installation of advanced WordPress Plugins to enable advanced functionality such as lead capture, MLS integration, shopping cart, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization - on site
- Graphics and written copy for 8 pages (About, contact us, services, pricing, locations, why choose us, etc.)
- @ "your domain name" email and unlimited email accounts for your team
- Complete website security audit
- The ability to login securely and update your site content when you want.
- Best value - all packages included and bonuses. My goal is to exceed your expectations choose this option and let me wow you!
- Analysis of your online sales strategy.
- Creation of custom graphics for use with your digital advertising campaigns on Facebook & Google.
- Launch and management of your social media and search engine advertisement campaigns.
- Creation of custom landing pages to capture and qualify the leads who respond to advertising.
- Social media integration and set up. creation of Facebook, Google+, and Twitter page including production of graphics and images.
- Email marketing setup and autoresponder configuration (Newsletters, subscriptions, mailing lists).
- Monthly Traffic and status reports.
Frequently Asked Questions
#1 – WHO IS DARNELL JACKSON?
I am a professional digital marketer born and raised in sunny Jacksonville, Florida where I live today with my beautiful wife.
I have been building and promoting websites since 1996.
I have deep experience in technology working with Fortune 100 companies like Allstate, 3M, Anheuser-Busch, and CITI.
I have owned my business for over 10 years.
I am a published author, blogger, and freelance writer my work has been featured internationally.
In short, as a professional it’s like I was born for the internet.
learn more about me.
#2 – WHAT IS YOUR PROCESS?
First we meet to discuss your business objectives.
I listen closely to where your are today with your business and where you’re headed. I then create a customized solution just for your project in the form of a written proposal.
A. Get Online. Once you approve the proposal I get started right away building or modifying your website. This includes search engine optimization, lead capture functionality, and more.
B. Get Traffic. Once your site is complete I’ll promote it on social media and search engines to develop organic engagement. I will also start social and search engine advertising campaigns to generate even more traffic.
C. Get Results. After launching and promoting your site I will analyze traffic trends and make timely adjustments in advertising and content to improve conversion rates. It’s true in business you only get what you measure.
3. HOW MUCH WILL MY PROJECT COST ME?
- Average project is $700 – $1500 (including costs for domain, 3rd party software tools, etc.)
- Average project with many customizations range from $2500 – $5000 (depending on requirements)
- On going promotion from $150 per month.
Examples: Barber Shop – Hair Salon – Catering & Food - Pet Grooming – Auto
4. WHEN/WHERE CAN WE MEET?
We can meet as soon as possible, if you have an urgent project deadline please let me know when you contact me or schedule your appointment.
In order to save time traveling I meet most of my clients using video conference on Skype or Google+.
I work from my home office but I’m more than willing to meet with you at a local Starbucks or at your office to discuss your project.
5. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
- Projects without many customizations: 2-3 days
- Projects requiring custom programming, graphics, or video editing: 2-3 weeks.
6. WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE?
- Settlement for all services via PayPal.
- If you are not completely satisfied simply request a refund directly from your PayPal account and your funds will be transferred back to your account.